Photo courtesy of Martin Hay

Monday 12 September 2011

Arrival

Arrived in Nairobi this morning to drizzle and a cool breeze. It was only the palm trees which assured me that I was no longer in Harlesden. Everything else; the weather, the erratic road manner and the mix of languages, is reminiscent of NW10.

My time in Nairobi is short. I leave for Juba in the morning. Whilst here, I have acquainted myself with the Team House, two shopping malls and a Java coffee house - thanks to my fellow stop-over team mate who is also leaving for north Kenya tomorrow. She introduced me to enough to keep me occupied during my stop overs here, for which I am very thankful.

Very excited to meet my Motot team in Juba tomorrow and start finding out a little bit more about what they have in store for me...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you're having fun in Nairobi. Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete